Terms and Conditions of your Treatment
One Off Treatment
First Choice Pest Control Toowoomba only supplies one off services and does not have a warranty. Pesticide treatments can last a week to a year depending on the customer, the environment and the weather.
Other companies provide warranty treatments. However, they factor in the price of returning to retreat into the cost of your initial treatment. If not they would soon go out of business. Our treatments are no less than any other treatment supplied by another company. The only difference is that you pay for the reservice as needed. If you don’t need the reservice you save money.
Most issues relating to reservices are because of entry points around the home. These include gaps around doors and through weep holes and drains. The pests are only pests when the come inside so keeping them outside is the aim. We offer a weather proofing service at an additional charge.
Additional treatments are at a minimum of $90. This does not include a full treatment and is more of a spot treatment for areas of concern.
Recommendations prior to the treatment:
- Wash your house down.
- Remove things from the external walls.
- Remove clutter.
- Weather proof your home.
These terms and conditions override all other terms including those on the back of the receipt.
Health & Safety
- Any persons who may be particularly sensitive, or who may suffer from allergic reactions, should, as a matter of precaution, remain out of the premises for a period of twenty-four (24) hours and not return until after the premises have been fully ventilated. Leave any air-conditioners on ‘vent mode’ (so they circulate outside air into the building) for a period of at least four hours after the treatment or after re-occupying.
- Should you suspect anyone has come into contact with a treated area and has been affected in any way contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 and have this notice with you.
- You must cover all food items and all food utensils prior to a treatment, as directed.
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the insecticide has dried. This could take three (3) to eight (8) hours in some cases.
- On external treatments close all doors and windows during the treatment and keep closed until the odour has cleared. This could take three (3) to eight (8) hours in some cases. This is done to avoid any odour or overspray entering the building.
- You must observe any verbal advice provided by our firm or our licensed technician at the time of treatment.